Saturday, August 29, 2009

MY B-DAY!!!!...YAAY!!! IM 16!!!....hahaha

yay!!!....2days my b-day and my family went out to PUNGGOL sakura restaurant....

it was so cool man!!,,,,,we went there then i saw different types of marinated beef, pork, fish, chicken, duck and lamb(lamb didnt taste so good...)!!!

almost all of it was so nicee!!!!.... i ate more 4 diff. types of pork, and chicken....!!!

then i walked to the back of the reestaurant....there CHOCOLATES!!! ICE CREAM!!!! AND BROWNIES!!!!!....ALL OF IT LOOKED SO NICE AND DELICOUS!!!!...the chocolates were VERY sweet and the brownies were jus right!!....hahaha...it was verry awesome..and COOL!!!!...

then i asked my mother how much was the price...........

$111.25++ JUZ FOR THE 4 OF US..........then i thank my parents...hahaha

your one year older friend(i am now 16...!!!!....YEAH!!!)

Tim...haahahaha!!!! its my b-day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment